NorCal Livestock Evacuation would like to invite you to the Post-Kincade Fire appreciation dinner and fundraiser. Come share the evening with us over dinner and conversation. We realize that in a fire situation, the haulers and people they’re hauling for often don’t know eachother and don’t get the time to talk or say thanks, so we would like to make that introduction. We would also like to start a conversation towards a better system to evacuate the livestock community during fires.
All proceeds help us continue saving animals and keep the humans that care for those animals out of harm’s way by allowing them to get out of the fire zone. Proceeds help cover the cost for fuel, veterinary bills, feed, and safety equipment. These things make our teams safer and more efficient here at NorCal Livestock Evacuation, so we can rescue more animals.
- $35 Pre-sale $40 At the Door per plate includes dinner by Lombardi’s & local ice cream.
- Email or Text to RSVP or purchase Pre-Sale Tickets by November 30 is appreciated, not required.
- The bar will be stocked with North Coast Brewery, Farrow Vineyards, & our signature cocktails including the “Stubborn Mule” & “Pig Scramble”.
- Individual tickets available
- Sponsorships available – please contact us at email@example.com for more info.
- If you are one of our Team Badass haulers, please contact us for your promo code.
NorCal Livestock Evacuation and Support is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. All donations are tax deductible less benefits received.